WE ARE EXPERIENCED WORKING ACROSS A BROAD RANGE OF INDUSTRIES
We are the preferred accountants for many optometry practices, as we have a strong reputation and a long list of clients in this sector.
Our involvement embraces your path from graduate optometrist to eventual practice ownership. We are able to guide you every step of the way and provide help with the following:
- Pro forma valuation assessments for purchase and sale of Optometry Practices
- Due diligence inspections of target Practices
- Preparation of Annual Tax & GST Reports
- Support for Xero & Myob
- Business planning advice including preparation of profit and cashflow budgets
- Tax effective structuring for Optometry ownership
- Optical industry benchmarking
- Profitability reviews
- Assistance with sourcing finance and making finance applications
- Optometry practice succession planning.
For further information, please contact Vibol Peou on (07) 3367 000.
We work closely with many construction and related services businesses, as we have proven solutions that work for this sector. We assist major home builders, plumbers, commercial construction groups and developers with their strategic planning, positioning for tax and windfall profits.
Our involvement can include Virtual Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for team buy-in to changes in structure or reporting. We are able to guide you every step of the way and provide help with the following:
- Trading Trusts and business structures
- GST, PAYGW and Business Activity Statements
- Valuations of Businesses
- Performance Benchmarking & KPIs
- Management or Partner Buy-Outs
- QBCC registrations & licence reporting
- Change to corporate trading structures.
For further information, please contact John Stubbings or Sam Hall on (07) 3367 000.
Other industries we have a particularly deep understanding of include:
- Family Businesses
- Individuals & Property Investors
- Property & Development
- Medical Practitioners
- Retail & Franchises
- Technology & Web Development
- Professional Service
- Corporate Consultants.