We are HSPlus Accountants & Advisory
Our aim is to provide exceptional service and develop strong relationships with all our clients.
HSPlus Accountants & Advisory is an independent boutique firm based at Red Hill on Brisbane’s city fringe owned and operated by John Stubbings, Vibol Peou and Sam Hall. Our clients are drawn to us primarily because they see we are good at the fundamentals – accounting and tax compliance. They stay with us, and refer their associates to us, because they know we care; we help them identify their needs and goals; we assist them in establishing the opportunities open to them; we help them devise action plans to maximise the outcome from these opportunities; we strive to ensure they have the correct structure; we seek to secure their personal assets; we constantly refocus their attention to their future and their potential.
Progressive Business Advisory Firm, with a proactive team of professionals offering a personal approach. A leading, well regarded city-fringe Business Advisory Firm, growing through genuine, sustainable connections and adoption of the latest technological advancements.
Our mission is to create value for our clients, the business owners, our staff and the broader community through a sustainable business enterprise:
- A professional consultancy firm helping transform clients’ businesses, assist in their succession planning, and provide for their family by securing their future;
- Front of mind as the first point of contact for our clients as their trusted advisor;
- Differentiated through exemplary client partnering relationships and innovative professional expertise; and
- Personal, Proactive and Progressive in our approach.
We will measure our success through successful attraction and engagement of our people, sensational client experience, and sustainable growth of our business.
Our Aim is to:
- Provide exceptional service and develop strong relationships with every client;
- Develop depth and professional capability in each area of our business;
- Develop our people, encourage professional growth and career opportunity; and
- Continuous improvement of our process through innovation and the adaption of the latest technology.