Beyond compliance, real value added consulting
Working closer with you means we can give expert advice when your business needs it, not just when you ask for it.
It helps you stay one step ahead, so you can focus on your business while we sort out the tedious bits.
From establishing new business structures to maintaining client’s business requirements and preparing succession planning for retiring business owners, we know the process end-to-end. With an extensive range of businesses and industries in our portfolio, you can rest assured HSPlus has the knowledge that leads to sustainable and cost-effective solutions. Our business advisory services include:
- Strategy and business planning;
- Business growth and development;
- Profit improvement strategies;
- Succession planning; and
- Business set-up and structuring.
Complete setup and management of your SMSF including financial statements, lodgement with the ATO, and more. Learn more.
Tax Compliance and Accounting
For over 25 years, HSPlus has been a trusted tax and accounting service provider in greater Brisbane renowned for our genuine, and reliable approach. We can help you with:
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts;
- Preparation and lodgement of tax returns;
- Tax planning;
- Specialist tax advice;
- Business activity statements;
- QBCC Annual Reporting and Minimum Financial Reporting lodgements;
- Other statutory reporting requirements e.g., payroll tax and superannuation obligations;
- Bookkeeping; and
- ASIC Compliance and Company Secretarial.
An extension of your senior leadership team, our virtual CFO program provides your business with a fractional financial controller that can comfortably lead finance operations. With exposure to hundreds of diverse companies, we know the ins and outs of business financial situations, allowing us to artfully apply those learnings and technical insights to our clients. With our Virtual CFO engagements, we can:
- Preparation of monthly management reports and bespoke dashboards;
- Review of bank covenants and finance requirements;
- Participate in board meetings with liaising with corporate stakeholders;
- Interpret financial results; and
- Financial forecasting with reference to company strategy.
If achieving life’s milestones comfortably, and without financial stress is becoming increasingly valuable to you, we can get you there. Whether it be creating an easily saleable business to protecting your family’s income streams and assets; At HSPlus, we find joy in identifying opportunities for financial freedom and any prospect that has the potential to make our clients’ lives easier.
With quarterly communication to keep you well-informed every step of the way, we apply uncommonly good sense to each individual client account by utilising tools such as budgeting, activity plans, tax planning, restructuring, and succession plans. We work closely with our client’s financial planning representative to optimize outcomes.
Protecting your personal and business assets is a key objective on the road to your success. Lack of planning and inappropriate entity structures can leave you and your family unnecessarily exposed.
Ensuring your asset ownership structure is optimal and you have appropriate insurance in place is central to effective asset protection. We also understand the importance of making sure your assets end up where you intend upon your death. We work proactively with lawyers to minimize risk and ensure you estate planning matters are dealt with.